Your Airlighter 420 experience starts here, understanding its special features:
1 Air-Cooled Barrel
2 Storage Hook and Bottle-Opener
3 Battery Door
4 Child-Safety Lock
5 Main Control: forward button ignites the flame and the back button activates the fan
6 Continuous Button: holds the
Main Controls to free your hands
7 Inlet Valve: refill with butane gas
8 Flame Contol: adjusts the flame
Open the battery door under your Airlighter and insert 3 AA batteries (either standard or rechargeable). New batteries will provide over 45 minutes of run time. If you notice the blower slowing down then you know it is time to replace the batteries.
* Batteries are not included.
Point your Airlighter downwards, and fill with butane gas through the inlet valve in the handle. Align the canister's supply nozzle with your Airlighter's inlet valve, and rotate a couple of times to establish good seal. Push the fuel can firmly downward for 2-3 seconds bursts (about 4 times) until you can hear fuel spitting back. This indicated the tank is full.
WAIT 5 MINUTES BEFORE LIGHTNING TO ENSURE ANY RESIDUAL BUTANE HAS VENTED AWAY.
Note: Only refuel with quality butane gas. Bison's Chef Grade Fuel burns cleanly and guarantees against clogging.
1. Prepare your fire as you would normally. Speed up the lighting of campfires or fireplaces by using crumpled up paper at the base of the firewood.
2. While sliding the Child Safety Lock to the right, push the front Main Control Switch down firmly to ignite the flame. Repeat if it does not immediately light.
3. Touch the blue flame directly to your wood or coal until it is ignited. Try not to touch the metal tip to the wood or coals.
4. Immediately release the front button and press the rear Main Control Switch to activate the fan. Aim the airflow at the ignited spot to spread the heat intil your fire is strong. For a faster experience, hold the tip of the barrel so that it is almost touching the coal.
LIGHTING TIP: Get your grill ready to cook on by continuing on fan mode for 5 minutes or until your grill reaches the desired cooking temperature.
It is best to store your Airlighter at room temperature to avoid condensation building up inside the unit.
Also, avoid leaving it outside in direct sunlight for extended perids of time.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN