520 How to use guide
- Using the included cable, charge the Airlighter by plugging it into a
standard USB charger ( e.g a smart phone charger or computer )
Contact us if you do not have a USB charger.
- The RED light indicates that you have a connection and are charging. It turns green when fully charged. A full charge takes about four hours.
- You need to fill up the Airlighter with butane gas to power flame mode. Turn your Airlighter so that the inlet valve is facing up.
- Align the the refill canister's nozzle with the Refill Valve of the Airlighter and push firmly downwards for about 5-10 seconds until fuel starts spitting out from the Refill Valve. The spitting indicated that your tank is full.
LIGHTING YOUR FIRE
- Prepare your fire as you would normally. Speed up the lighting of campfires or fireplaces by using crumpled up paper at the base of the firewood.
- While sliding the Child Safety Lock to the right, push the Main Control Switch forward to ignite the flame. Repeat if it does not immediately light.
- Touch the blue flame directly to your wood or coal until it is ignited.
Try not to touch the metal tip to the wood or coals
- Pull the Main Control Switch back to initiate the fan. Aim the airflow at the ignited spot to spread the heat until your fire is strong. For a faster experience, hold the tip of the barrel so that it is almost touching the coal.
|LIGHTING TIP: Get your grill ready to cook on by continuing on fan mode for 5 minutes or until your grill reaches the desired cooking temperature.|